This is essentially a personal AV reference blog with occasional comments & observations from my self. Although this blog uses Wikipedia a lot, Wikipedia should only be considered as one of a plethora of reference sources. Wikipedia is OK for a general level of reference, but more comprehensive sources should be referenced. Virgil_Griffith`s, WikiScanner certainly helps, but checking several sources is always better.
Sometimes I just might want to provide a link for general reference. Other times when I discover something more fascinating or of key interest, I want to provide a direct reference link to their website. Some posts will be updated with newer data over time. There is a spectrum of various ideas & concepts from the mysterious & esoteric to science & fiction. As with all websites & medial in general, its up to the individual to draw their own conclusions about the data being presented.
At one level there can be a lot of coincidence. Sometimes the coincidence is more interconnected or meaningful & becomes synchronicity. It all depends upon your level of interest & perception about various things.
The-mvex-project is mostly at this part of the blog. http://mvextra.blogspot.com
https://multiverseextra.blogspot.com/search?q=AVI